Leaders at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital and the Saint Francis Foundation addressed nearly 130 online attendees during a national webinar hosted by the American Health Association on June 13, 2018.
The webinar (now available on demand) focused on these key points:
- How Hospitals and their Foundation partners are uniquely positioned to bring community benefit expertise, relationships and resources together to lead upstream innovations in community health
- How engaging deeply with community partners, aligning mutually reinforcing activities and collaborating for impact, hospital systems can redefine their role in community and create pathways to health
- Strategies for integrated impact though individual case studies
- Will Douglas, Manager, Community Impact, Saint Francis Foundation
- Jennifer Kiss, Vice President, Programs, Saint Francis Foundation
- Jennifer Varano, Director, Community Health, Volunteer Services, Emergency Management, Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Patricia A. Zamora, Area Director: Tenderloin/Mission/Columbia Park Clubhouses, Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco
If you missed this important national discussion on successful community-hospital partnerships, you can still get the key take-aways from the recording.
Listen to the recorded webinar here