“Having the Saint Francis family supporting the Hospital internally sends a powerful message to our donors outside the Hospital.”
–Jim Houser, Former President/CEO, Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
The 110 Club celebrates Saint Francis Memorial Hospital’s 110th Anniversary and the employees who have dedicated time and talent to its legacy. Saint Francis employees can join the 110 Club by making a tax-deductible donation at or above $110. Club members will see their name on a leaf of the Giving Tree in the Cafeteria at the Hospital.
Saint Francis Foundation’s goal is to raise $75,000 for Patient Life through the generosity of 500+ employees. The Foundation is committed to raising funds for the Hospital to deliver exceptional health care services and compassionate care to its patients and their families.
For more information on the 110 Club or how to join, complete the form below or contact Allison Blomerth Lamm at 415.353.6787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE 110 CLUB NOW
110 CLUB EMPLOYEE DONATION FORM
- Visit the Inside Dignity Health webpage through your default browser
- Under Time and Compensation on the right side toolbar, click Pay Info. You will be redirected to ESS (Employee Self Service)
- Enter Employee ID # and Password (Hint: Employee ID # is on your recent paystub and password should be your default computer login password)
- Click on Employee Giving on left side toolbar – Select ESS Employee Giving
- Click Add Donation
- For payroll deduction, click the radio button next to Option 2. “Donate a flat amount per pay period”
- Next to Foundation, scroll down and select Saint Francis Foundation (SF)
- In the Flat Amount to Donate text box, type in the dollar amount you would like to contribute per pay period. Please do not enter a $ sign. If you enter a $ sign it, will not process! Please enter 5.50, 15.00, 30.00, or 55.00.
- Fill out the online form or campaign brochure and return to the dollar Foundation Office, Suite 1208
|110 Club Level||Amount per pay period over 10 months|