The Saint Francis Foundation is proud to award the following five grants requested by Saint Francis Memorial Hospital.
- Patient Handling Lifts: to update equipment across all inpatient units and the emergency department. This equipment not only keeps patients safe but also protects staff from work injuries related to patient movement.
- BK Ultrasound Unit with Floor Stabilizer: to purchase an ultrasound unit which enhances accuracy for patients receiving radiation treatment.
- Gender Vocal Cord Surgery Equipment: to obtain specialized instruments for airway management necessary for vocal cord surgery for transgender individuals.
- Gurney for GI Lab: to optimize conditions and anatomic visualization for patients to receive procedures that require the use of C-arm for radiology support.
- ManoSan for Esophageal Manometry: to purchase a ManoScan for the GI Lab to evaluate motor functions of the esophagus.
For more information about these grants and others, please visit our Spotlight on Grants page.