You are invited to Planning in 2021: Perspectives & Insights after the Election with financial planning experts from Wells Fargo and BPM.
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
4:30 – 5:30 pm PST
This informative event will provide you with:
- Prospects for significant tax changes in the new administration
- A look at potential income and estate tax changes for 2021 and beyond
- Insights and tips on financial and gift planning as well as tax savings
- How to set up your charitable planning to best benefit you, your family, and the non-profit organizations you care most about
- How to sustain a legacy beyond your lifetime
- How to create a lifetime income stream for you and/or your beneficiaries
- Dr. Victor Prieto – SFMH Orthopedic Surgeon and Saint Francis Foundation Board Member
- Matthew E. Brady – Regional Managing Director, Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- Christopher Pegg – Senior Director of Planning, Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- Carolyn Amster – CPA, Partner Tax, BPM
- Scott Taylor – Partner Assurance, BPM, and Saint Francis Foundation Board Chair
What you need to know:
It’s free to sign up. Register in advance for this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Q&A session is the best part! Get personalized answers. Send your advance questions to Brooke Bedingfield.
Hope you’ll join us.
For more information on planned giving or our Legacy Society, please visit our Legacy Giving web page.
Add event to calendar
<a title=”Add to Calendar” class=”addeventatc” data-id=”wc5311738″ href=”https://www.addevent.com/event/wc5311738″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Add to Calendar</a>