Gain insights on tax savings and new income options — all while supporting your charitable causes!
You are invited to our 2nd webinar, Charitable Trusts: An Inside Look in the Planned Giving educational series featuring financial planning experts from Bernstein and BPM.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
4:30 – 5:30 pm PST
The event will cover best practices in planned giving and will include:
- How to sustain a legacy beyond your lifetime
- Insights and tips on planning and tax savings
- Why it is important to consider planned gifts
- Planning options that can benefit you, your heirs, and organizations you care about most
- How to create a lifetime income stream for you and/or your beneficiaries
- Dr. Frank Malin, Member, Saint Francis Foundation Board of Directors
- Scott Taylor – Partner Assurance, BPM, and Chair, Saint Francis Foundation Board of Directors
- Chris Clarkson – Director Wealth Strategies, Bernstein Private Wealth Management
- Carolyn Amster – CPA, Partner Tax, BPM
- Mark Ryle – President, Saint Francis Foundation
What you need to know:
It’s free to sign up. Register in advance for this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Q&A session is the best part! Get personalized answers. Send your advance questions to Brooke Bedingfield.
We have a special post-event offer for event attendees: Santori Wines is graciously offering a complimentary, private group wine tour and tasting with options for lunch or dinner. Availability limited. Details to follow.
Hope you’ll join us.
For more information on planned giving or our Legacy Society, please visit our Legacy Giving web page.
Add event to calendar
<a title=”Add to Calendar” class=”addeventatc” data-id=”wc5311738″ href=”https://www.addevent.com/event/wc5311738″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Add to Calendar</a>