Planning with Illiquid Assets
Gain insights on tax savings and new income options — all while supporting your charitable causes!
You are invited to our 3rd webinar, Planning with Illiquid Assets: Opportunities & Pitfalls with Real Estate, Private Equity & VC, and Closely-Held Businesses in the Planned Giving educational series featuring financial planning experts from Wells Fargo, BPM, and Format One.
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
4:30 – 5:30 pm PST
This informative event will provide you with:
- Insights and tips on financial and gift planning as well as tax savings
- How to set up your charitable planning to best benefit you, your family, and the non-profit organizations you care most about
- How to sustain a legacy beyond your lifetime
- How to create a lifetime income stream for you and/or your beneficiaries
- Dr. Joanne Sun – Medical Director of the Emergency Room at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Matthew E. Brady – Regional Managing Director, Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- Christopher Pegg – Senior Director of Planning, Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- Arjun Dev Arora – Founder & Managing Partner, Format One
- Carolyn Amster – CPA, Partner Tax, BPM
- Scott Taylor – Partner Assurance, BPM, and Saint Francis Foundation Board Chair
- Mark Ryle – President, Saint Francis Foundation
What you need to know:
It’s free to sign up. Register in advance for this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Q&A session is the best part! Get personalized answers. Send your advance questions to Brooke Bedingfield.
We have a special post-event offer for event attendees: Santori Wines is graciously offering a complimentary, private group wine tour and tasting with options for lunch or dinner. Availability limited. Details to follow.
Hope you’ll join us.
For more information on planned giving or our Legacy Society, please visit our Legacy Giving web page.
Add event to calendar
<a title=”Add to Calendar” class=”addeventatc” data-id=”wc5311738″ href=”https://www.addevent.com/event/wc5311738″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Add to Calendar</a>