The Saint Francis Foundation Ambassadors mission is to recognize the diversity, value and needs of the Bay Area LGBT community. The Ambassadors goal for 2016 is to collaborate, partner with, and foster the work in the communities the Hospital serves.
- Provide Networking Opportunities for the Bay Area LGBT Community and Friends of the LGBT Community
- Create a higher profile for the Saint Francis Foundation (SFF) and Saint Francis Memorial Hospital (SFMH) in the LGBT Community
- Organize and lead quality fundraising events that positively impact SFF, SFMH and the communities we serve
- Provide a platform for Bay Area LGBT role models and their friends to serve in volunteer leadership positions within the health care community
- Promote health and well-being within the LGBT Community and beyond