Community Grant Opportunity:
We are excited to announce that Saint Francis Foundation will make funding available to local, community-based organizations in San Francisco that focus on Behavioral Health, Mental Health, and Substance Use. Our Spring funding opportunity opens Monday, February 22.
Deadline: Letter of Intent Submissions are due by Friday, March 19 at 11:59 p.m.
Projects must begin between July 2021 to December 2021. Funding decisions will be made by end of May 2021.
Funding is only available to applicants that meet the following criteria:
- Community-based organizations and nonprofits only with a current 501(c)3 status or fiscal sponsor located in San Francisco
- Requests must clearly prioritize Behavioral Health, Mental Health, and/or Substance Use
- Requests must demonstrate support for patients or patient populations and address the challenges of improving health both in and out of Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- We do not fund special events or sponsorships
- All first-time applicants will need to create a new account through our grant portal to apply.
- If you applied to our funding opportunity in the Fall 2020, please do not submit the same LOI unless you’ve been advised to by Saint Francis Foundation
Questions or Concerns:
Thank you for your interest! We are excited to support this important area of health.
Photo: Oak Park Public Library, Oak Park, IL