Community Grant Opportunity:
We are excited to announce that Saint Francis Foundation will make funding available to local, community-based organizations in San Francisco that focus on Behavioral Health, Mental Health, and Substance Use. Projects must begin between January 2021 to June 2021. Funding decisions will be made by February 2021.
Deadline: Letter of Intent Submissions are due by Friday, November 20 at 11:59 p.m.
Funding is only available to applicants that meet the following criteria:
- Community-based organizations and nonprofits only with a current 501(c)3 status or fiscal sponsor located in San Francisco
- Requests must align with the priority of Behavioral Health, Mental Health, and/or Substance Use
- Demonstrate support for patients or patient populations served by Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- We do not fund special events or sponsorships
- All first-time applicants will need to create a new account through our grant portal to apply.
- There will be a second round of funding open for LOIs in April 2021.
Questions or Concerns:
Please contact Will Douglas, Director of Programs and Community Partnerships via email or leave a voicemail on his office line, 415-353-6679.
You may also contact Ken Woolston, Executive Assistant, via email by phone: 415-353-6243.
Thank you for your interest! We are excited to support this important area of health.
Photo: Oak Park Public Library, Oak Park, IL